Various chassis applications
Other fabrication cutting jobs
- Accepts a 14” blade.
- 4.25” round tube capacity at 90°.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, perfect for slotting applications.
- 2 blade speeds: 26 and 52 rpm. Switch between them to cut a variety of materials.
- Robust 4 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- All-metal gears in direct-drive head are ground and hardened for reliability.
- American-style vise keeps the material perfectly centered with the blade for clean, correct cuts.
- Backlash adjustment maintains tight tolerances and keeps “play” in the gearbox to a minimum.
- Rigid cast iron base keeps vibrations to a minimum so that the saw cuts accurately and reliably.
- Heavy molded steel stand brings the saw up to a comfortable cutting height.
- Industrial-grade flood coolant system ensures a long lifespan of use for both blades and saw and ensures high cut quality.
- Coolant system lubricates the blade, reducing strain on the operator.
- Replacement parts are in stock at Baileigh Industrial
|Head Miter||45° Left / 45° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||1.575"|
|Square Tube at 45°||2.953" x 2.953"|
|Round Tube at 45°||2.953"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||2.953" x 2.362"|
|Round Solid at 90°||2.362"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||4.25" x 3.5"|
|Square Tube at 90°||4.25" x 4.25"|
|Round Tube at 90°||4.331"|
|Max. Vice Opening||6.5"|
|Motor||4.0 / 3.0 hp|
|Blade Speed||Two Speeds, 26 / 52 (rpm)|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x77|