6.5-cubic foot vibratory tumbler for part deburring, finishing, and cleaning.
- Constructed of heavy gage steel for long life
- Tanks lined with high quality Uniroyal polyurethane that is oven cured (Our tank liners have been known to last 20+ years)
- 5-inch round discharge door that is held in place with a quick release clamp for easy parts separation or media changes
- Included with purchase is a complete fluid system, sound reduction lid and anchor bolts
- Simple reliable design will give years of trouble free service
- All parts are line replaceable and available through Machinery Exchange
- Made in the USA
One (1) year warranty included
||46" x 29" x 44"high
|Inside Tank Dimensions
||18" x 35" x 18.75"deep
||6.5 cubic feet
||28" x 25""
|Max. Part Length
|Media Load (Plastic / Ceramic)
||300 / 400 Lbs.
|Approx. Part Load
||3 HP, 3-Phase
Approx. Noise Level
OPTIONAL MEDIA & STARTER KITS
- 100 pounds of Wedge 1 x 3/4 x Plastic (or Similar Equivalent due to stock availability) and 5 gallons of VF77T compound for processing aluminum and other softer metals
- 150 pounds of Angle Cut Tristar 7/8 x 3/8 SF Ceramic (or Similar Equivalent due to stock availability) and 5 gallons of VF100 compound for processing steel and other hard metal